When planning your trip, please allow sufficient time for your team to arrive in Pullman and set up/assemble your project for display between 12:00 noon and 6:00 p.m. on Friday, May 17, 2013.
We understand that some teams may need to arrive later than 6:00 p.m. in order to accommodate academic schedules. To make prior arrangements for late arrival, please email us or call 509-335-1467.
A complete events schedule is available.
- Driving directions. Pullman is located in southeastern Washington, approximately 75 miles south of Spokane.
- Campus map
When you arrive
- Go directly to the residence hall, Gannon/Goldsworthy Hall on Stadium Way.
- Arriving after 7:00 p.m.? Please let competition organizers know so that they can plan accordingly. You will need to make alternate plans for your evening meal, since the dining hall closes at 7:00 p.m.
- Unexpected difficulties or emergency? Call competition organizers Janet Herrlinger at 301-807-3007 or Tena Old at 509-339-3200.
Check in. Once you pass through the main entrance to campus, proceed up Stadium Way and watch for signs that say Imagine Tomorrow. Those signs will direct you to your residence hall where you will officially check in.
Parking. Parking is free for registered participants and advisors. When you check in at the residence hall, you will be given a parking pass and campus map. Staff will direct you to the most convenient parking.
Room and board
Once students and their advisors arrive in Pullman, food and housing costs are covered. The University will provide:
- Friday evening meal and accommodations
- 3 Saturday meals and accommodations
- Sunday breakfast
- If you have special dietary or accommodation needs, please email competition organizers before your arrival.
If you arrive in time for lunch on Friday, dining options are available.
The cost of Friday lunch is not covered by Imagine Tomorrow.
Hotels. Supporters (family and friends) are welcome to attend the competition, but must arrange their own local lodging.