May 17-19, 2013
Washington State University, Pullman
$100,000+ in cash prizes, thanks to our sponsors
Imagine Tomorrow challenges 9th through 12th graders to seek new ways to support the transition to alternative energy sources. Students research complex topics related to renewable energy, then innovate technologies, designs, or plans to mobilize behavior. They forge connections in their communities and create positive change. In this energy competition, as in life, solutions are limited only by imagination.
Congratulations 2013 winners!
First place awards honored teams from these schools:
• Behavior challenge: Sentinel High School, Missoula, Mont.
• Biofuels challenge: Henry M. Jackson High School, Mill Creek, Wash.
• Design challenge: STEM School, Redmond, Wash.
• Technology challenge: Union High School, Camas, Wash.
Join our mailing list
You'll receive important updates about registration, competition guidelines, and more.
Want to win? Read this!
Planning to compete in 2014? For your best shot at an award, start by reading these pages:
- How to compete
- Topic and challenges
- Presentation guidelines
- Judging process and criteria
- The Seattle Times series of articles about Imagine Tomorrow topics.